Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Thank You for Being My Best Friend..!!!

Everybody has a best friend. Mine, happens to be the most amazing girl since my 9th grade days. And ever since the first day we met, she has become an indispensable part of my life. This is why I feel moved to write a thank you letter to her, to let her know how much I appreciate and love having her in my life.


Dear Anu,

You know how they say that best friends are usually most like each other, have the same interests, think the same way, embody the idea of "Birds of the same feather, flock together"? I guess we must be unique then because we’re far from that. But it doesn’t matter as because of it, I’ve found so many reasons to thank you and appreciate everything about you.

Sometimes I can’t imagine how we were able to be together throughout school when our tastes in everything were so different. You enjoyed watching hours of showbiz gossip while I always had the TV set on Cartoon Network...!!! I remember how you always criticized my preference for stuffs and how I could never understand why it mattered. But over time it was you who taught me to take things lightly.



Having someone like you who could feel what you felt, someone who could give you their best empathy, someone who could motivate you to be strong, someone who could tell you that you’re not alone.

It doesn’t mean I always relied on you :P , but having you in my life who always there for me brought me a power that I could always go through many things.

And this morning,I would like to Give You A SPECIAL THANKS for sending me the most amazing Birthday gift..!!!

Thank you, bestie!!! Thanks for being my best best best friend in my life. Thanks for every little thing, every concern, every laugh, every ears, and most of all for all the time that we spent together.

I know I’m imperfect as I have so many flaws, I fight on small things and I am a big time drama queen ;) but still you have always tried to make up with me..!!!

Thank you so much for all your kindness.
Thank you so much for always telling me the truth.
Thank you so much for always letting me tell you the truth.
Thank you so much for laughing at my jokes.
Thank you so much for understanding my mind even when I don't.
Thank you so much for trusting me.
Thank you so much for being my best friend.


Love You Bunches..!!!!
Hugs..!!!!

2 comments:

Anu said...

Hey Madhu... I cant explain what i am feeling right now. I have tears in my eyes at this moment, I am thanking God for sending such a beautiful angel in my life. And i am happy to see that you treasure our friendship so much..!!!
Love You sweety.. and Happy Birthday..!!!

Revathi Muthukumar said...

Nice da :)

Post a Comment

Please stop by and drop a word to let me know what did you feel after reading this..!!! I'd love to hear from you..!!