Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Birthday Bash


There are days when love bestows us
with its wonderment and light,
with its beauty and its mystery, its power and its might.

And there are days when life rewards us
and seems to make amends
by granting us a marvelous gift, the precious gift of Friends!!!


I want to say thank you to all of you who just blew me away with your thoughtfulness and for taking the time to make me know about it! I am literally on Cloud 9 and EVERY GREETING THAT CONTINUES TO COME IN JUST MAKES MY HEART SMILE!


Having friends like ya'll is the most special birthday present anyone could ever have. Whether it's a few quick comments from time to time to say hi and let me know you're still there, or emails sent back and forth, or the phone calls that I've had with you where we get lost in conversation for hours...all of it means the world to me.
Thank you all for the birthday comments, email, cards and phone calls....my birthday wouldn't have been the same without them.

And if you found your way here through other avenues, I want to THANK YOU just the same for taking the time to read this… Thank you for your contribution to making my birthday great....I think it was one of the nicest one I ever had. This birthday I got back something that means the world to me..!!! God has given me the best birthday gift and I am very appreciative of all these things that mean so much to me! I couldn't have asked for a better present than this..!!!

I loved it!!!!!
Love you all bunches…
Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop by and drop a word to let me know what did you feel after reading this..!!! I'd love to hear from you..!!