I so adore making lists :) Here I come up with one :) Certain very beautiful little HONEST instances of my life have been enlisted here so that I can read it when I become a granny and laugh my heart out thinking how crazy I was :D
1. I panic a little when I get in to elevators/lifts. I am always in a hurry to step in/out, because I have a weird fear that I may not be fast enough and the doors will close and I’ll be stuck all alone!
2. I love the feeling that hungry version of me experiences when I see my food arriving at a restaurant. :D
3. I love it whenever I find my dad online and we chat.... Dad finds typing little tough in a qwerty keyboard, yet he does it for me.... I am so proud that I taught him to chat :)
4. I am very particular about thanking people for any service… say staff in restaurants, supermarkets, shops, on the road…anywhere. And notice it when others forget/refuse to say “Thank you”. It always irritiates me a lot.
5. I like people instantly if they are thoughtful enough to hold the door for someone behind them at a mall/movie theatre/metro station. I think its very sweet :)
6. I love receiving instant replies to texts sent after 2 AM.
7. I love people-gazing in public places. I love to study faces, and more often than not, end up comparing how many faces are “naturally” pleasant and how many people are smiling.
8. One new message on Facebook makes me much more happier than 10 new notifications.
9. I love balancing a light switch and then celebrate my little success with myself :)
10. I love to try going back to sleep hoping to complete my incomplete dream ;)
11. I love it when i sleep on a messy bed that's piled up with books and wake up to find myself on a neat and tidy bed with a blanket over me.. oohhh mom.. how can I love you more :) :)
11. I love to smile when I send you a smiley. Sending an emotion and not an emoticon is the sweetest thing life taught me. :) (Yes, I did smile).
Have a wonderful day..!!!